Geography at Sandown
Fieldwork Fortnight 'The 7 Wonders of Deal' 26th June - 7th July - Check back soon
Exploring World and local Geography
Across the school children have been using a range of maps and sources.
- Children have used Google Earth to explore different regions of the UK
- Have explored the EU, looking at tectonic plates while thinking critically about the continents
- Used enlarged maps of the UK to share previous knowledge of the UK
- Researched oceans and seas and identified and researched famous rivers of the world using both online sources and a range of atlases
- Exploring physical and human geography
Exploring World and Local Geography
Have you ever wondered how mountains became mountains? Year 3 will able to tell you all about it.
Please see our Geography page for more details about our curriculum